7:51 AM

#14 - Easter Sunday, April 12th


LAST DAY IN NOVO VODOLOGA!

Can't believe I am writing that it's the last day, wow, it's finally here.
Today was a nice sunny day, but not Easter Sunday here - next week.
I took Stas and a girl named Luba to town, we walked and they had ice cream. I had the two tiny cups of machine coffee. I gave them some money to shop. They ate the imitation crab and some cheese. We looked around. I bought some hot dog sausages for the dogs around here for a treat.
We took our time walking back to the orphanage and sat outside there a bit.
We walked to the guesthouse and Stas played a computer game while I packed a bit. (Packed!!)
In the morning, the translator will come and we'll go get the court decree, documents from the orphanage, and go to Kharkov to get Stas' passport - and then get on the evening train to Kiev!!
Stas is excited about going, but we still need to say a final goodbye to his caregiver.
I have his suitcase and clothes ready, and I will finish packing tonight! YAY!
We will be staying at the YWAM missionary facility which is very comfortable, clean and just a nice place to be in Kiev, and everyone speaks english there. And maybe I can get a decent cup of coffee!
This may be the last post until I can get to a computer. We have tickets to NY for Thursday!

0 comments: